10 September 2010

My premier post

I wanted to post this so my log wasn't empty. I had the urge to start it off with "Stardate 296.3" but decided against it, not because I'm afraid that people would think I'm a nerd (because I really am) but because I don't actually know what the stardate is or how to figure it out. (I looked it up and it's just a made up number that in later episodes corresponded to the season and episode number.)  I'm having a really hard time writing this for two reasons: a. I want to use all the little shortcuts and abriviations I use on a daily basis on Facebook and via text. b. I'm in a French mood right now so I really wanted to start off by saying "Date stellaire deux-cent-quatre-vignt-six virgule trois." Well,...

Bisou, ciao, tschüss, じゃあ & TTFN,

~se(an)drew~

No comments:

Post a Comment

S'il vous plait/ Please/どうぞ

soyez gentil(e)/ be nice/ してください、いいです

merci/ thank you/ ありがとう