Sonnet number 116 Remix
Soul Mates should mingle,
Why would some hinder?
If they make each other tingle,
Why do some wish their relationship to be cinder?
Like a mouse searching for its cheese,
Guarded by a cat, yet never wavered,
His appetite he will appease,
Nothing more he need to have savored,
If love were a glass vase,
It would never be shattered,
Their hearts always apace,
Their hearts always pattered,
If I’m wrong then my heart must defy,
If his does not, then I hope to die.
Why would some hinder?
If they make each other tingle,
Why do some wish their relationship to be cinder?
Like a mouse searching for its cheese,
Guarded by a cat, yet never wavered,
His appetite he will appease,
Nothing more he need to have savored,
If love were a glass vase,
It would never be shattered,
Their hearts always apace,
Their hearts always pattered,
If I’m wrong then my heart must defy,
If his does not, then I hope to die.

No comments:
Post a Comment
S'il vous plait/ Please/どうぞ
soyez gentil(e)/ be nice/ してください、いいです
merci/ thank you/ ありがとう